Project Stick Trailer Project Stick Trailer

dont copyroght if its too good 4 u?

Don't bother releasing it... by the way this should go in the newgrounds 'alphas' section of the newgrounds mag.

Squarion responds:

oh i will release it... it is on the newgrounds mag...

Under Judgement Under Judgement

Good

Graphics and animation were average. But I always love to see how people portray Judgment on newgrounds!

HOra HOra HOra HOra HOra HOra

Haha Schmanta :)

That was very good, and you have a very good style. The song was really funny. Though, I think you should have released it more near to Christmas.

mom-at-noevil responds:

With the state of the world, we need a little Christmas right this very moment!

Forgive me. I work on Christmas 6 months out of the year. I am int he greeting card business and will start writing scripts for Christmas 2007 in February.

..Rise and Glory.. ..Rise and Glory..

Ahh

Too short. TOO MUCH BLUR!!! You don't need to blur everything you know.

JiMxLoNeWoLf responds:

haha so sorry... was my first attempt in flash mx.

littleFoot littleFoot

Amazing

This reminds me of a book I read, its called Deepwood Chronicles. This is really amazing, and i still wonder how you make things so realistic. You have to make more!!!!

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

YAY

You get five for Bill and Teds Exelent Adventure reference..... YAY!

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

Just like the TV show

I miss the TV show too and from what i remember this is almost exactly like it. The voices, humor, and complete randomness is exactly like the TV show. I would say you guyses next step is to make a full 25 minute show, now that would be amazing. Also one thing you could make better is, i remember the TV show was alot darker (not the mood) but the actual scene semmed darker, like put a black box around the whole thing with the alpha of like 45% or something. Otherwise it was great!!

The Clock War: Part III The Clock War: Part III

Wow

Seeing all of these great clock day 2006 submissions really changed my mind on how i view the CLock Crew. This submission was amazing, and will change my view on the CC... forever.

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b

Spectacular

I can't believe i am saying this about a clock movie, but this is propbably my favorite flash ever! I was even in the F-Krew and i love this film. PLease make more! If all Clock Flashes were as good as this one, i would consider the CC to be the best crew... ever.

The Da Vinci Code The Da Vinci Code

really really good but

APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE THE ANSWER TO THE CRIPTIC (SP?) IS APPLE yea hahha i gave it away... good flash awesome movie.