Project Stick Trailer Project Stick Trailer

dont copyroght if its too good 4 u?

Don't bother releasing it... by the way this should go in the newgrounds 'alphas' section of the newgrounds mag.

Squarion responds:

oh i will release it... it is on the newgrounds mag...

Under Judgement Under Judgement

Good

Graphics and animation were average. But I always love to see how people portray Judgment on newgrounds!

HOra HOra HOra HOra HOra HOra

Haha Schmanta :)

That was very good, and you have a very good style. The song was really funny. Though, I think you should have released it more near to Christmas.

mom-at-noevil responds:

With the state of the world, we need a little Christmas right this very moment!

Forgive me. I work on Christmas 6 months out of the year. I am int he greeting card business and will start writing scripts for Christmas 2007 in February.

Dragon Fist 3 Dragon Fist 3

amazing

this is really amazing. I don't think i have ever seen this detailed or smooth mortal kombat type game ever. Like i said, very smooth. NIce combo system. For something made in flash this is truly amazing.

RPG Tutorial The Basics RPG Tutorial The Basics

Good Tutorial

For all the people saying that their walk animations don't change back, make sure you have the player MC have an instance of player. Or else
_root.player is refering to nothing.

Also, your missing the healing script.

Staticblaze responds:

Really? Let me check that..

Santa-Bounce Santa-Bounce

Very Good

That was very good, I really enjoyed playing it. Good programming and everything was very smooth. Even after playing through it a few times i could find any glitches. Good Game!

Marine Theme (Short Vers) Marine Theme (Short Vers)

Thanks man!

Hey really thanks alot, i didn't think anyone would do this for me. Now lets just hope the flash turns out good. BTW Both of them 5d!

Stealth-Emergence responds:

Nice one! Thanks glad you like it, and let me know when you've submitted!

Good luck with it!

Peace Out!

Stealth

Diggy Down Diggy Down

Beaterator eh?

So how do you like that beaterator?

SlikRik19 responds:

Yea, I was cheap as a n00b. I've gotten better.

-SlikRik